Friday, March 1, 2024

April Schedule

Namaste!


My Schedule for Aprik:  Monday thru Friday 9AM to 8PM (last appointment starts at 6:30 or 7), wknds 10AM to 6PM
. No Appointments on April 4th-6th, 26th-28th. 
I am fully vaccinated and boosted for Covid and Monkeypox.  We can discuss everyone's comfort level.

Please see the following post for more information.

I am located at 5104 59th Ave. Hyattsville, MD 20781. Contact me at bodyworkbycharlie@gmail.com 
or cell: 240-731-8307. 

Rates are $115 for one hour and $155 for 90 mins (cash, check, Apple Pay or credit card). $10 discount before 3PM on Monday thru Friday. 

Thank you to all of my repeat clients and I look forward to seeing you again, remember that you can post a review of me in the comments here. 

May you be filled with Peace, Love, Happiness, Prosperity, Progress and Good Health!










No comments:

Post a Comment